Wednesday, September 2, 2009

italia

i love venice
love venezia
love

i cant think of a more romatic kissy place
for the favorite to have her honeymoon
and i will come back with a man

the streetlights are even rose colored
i mean honestly
i could of walked through the town for days!

but we had to go...

today we left for firenze
and i spent half the day in museums...
lets just say...
david
birth of venus
that angel with a guitar...
carvaggio
da vinci
reni
daddi
giovanni
lippi
botticelli
durer
giovanni
clout
reimbrant

simply incredible!

2 stops for gelato
tasty pasta for cheapo

my spanish is making it...kinda
love it love it

tomorrow to roma!

4 comments:

Maggie said...

I knew you would love it. Now you know why 40 years later I still dream of going back, and I will! Enjoy this special time. Savor the sights, colors, people,food,and remember the kiss per country.If you forgot, you are going back thru Austria, and Germany and I'm sure you can find a Czech somewhere.Hold up a sign standing in some train station.Do IT!

Danielle Merket said...

Jealous.

Sparklebot said...

Firenze = my favorite city in the world. I am glad you are loving it.

Leslie said...

Awesome!!! and jealous.