Tuesday, November 4, 2008

victory! victory!!

YES WE CAN!!!

it's been so exciting the past 1/2 hour. i got done with a lil bible study and heard the good new and the vibrate on my cell during institute. yeah! i was listening to NPR on the radio as i drove downtown. i saw tv screens in a pub so i rounded the corner again and ran inside. to my dismay the screens were all OBAMA but there was music pumping. totally disappointing. it was good to see his face but closed screening wasn't working for me... running back to my car i got back in and listened to the rest of his speech. he's inspiring and it's just a wonderful time and season. i love all the excitement and enthusiasm of this election.

i'm proud of everyone who voted and for whoever. those of you that didn't vote...shame on you. and like "the favorite," she along with anyone i find out will not receive any presents for a year and no ability to complain for the next four (hopefully more) years.

i'm at the same coffee shop i stopped at right after my interview here in salem. good steamer, lemon poppy seed scone, and happiness for CHANGE WE CAN COUNT ON.

sincerely yours

oh... a just for the record i express mailed my absentee ballot to utah. that's devotion. i've never used or paid $16.50 to express my mail. i got my ballot on friday and promptly mailed it on sat.

6 comments:

Beau, Amanda, Gracie, and Evie said...

HALLELUJAH!!! I actually got teary eyed during his speech...thank goodness for bunny ears on top of my TV or I may have never even heard those words. He is truly inspiring. HOORAY!!! Sorry Sarah Palin I know you can see Russia from your back porch but that is where your foreign policy experience is gonna have to stop. Love ya sistah! YES WE CAN!

Sparklebot said...

We did it, we did it, we did it!

Monica said...

While I don't share the same HOOT HOO as you - I am atleast glad the election is done and I am anxious to watch and support the new president.

Jaimie said...

well, I'm happy if you're happy, and I hope you are right!

Jaimie said...

I did really like his speech too

Hilary said...

I cried, and laughed, and jumpped up and down...all alone in my living room! Then I called my mom and we laughed and cried together...happiness!