Tuesday, December 2, 2008

on the road again

i've been lacking in the blogging world... so only pictures from my drive today through eastern oregon. i have more to catch up with later but this is all you get tonight. bend to pendleton... there's so many places i wanted to stop but i was following my co-worker and didn't want to get lost on a county road in bfe. it was a beautiful, clear, warm december day. eastern oregon gets points for the sun.
i love the sun. and i heart silosthis country store had a sign for african baskets for $25... continuation of rural randomness...

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

hey there ho there! I tried texting you the other day to wish you happy b-day and the person on the other end replied that I must have the wrong number. Did you change your cell number? If so, you'll need to update me via email. HOw are things going? I hope you had a great bday.

Jose n' Analee said...

so... Jonathan Richman is gonna be in Eugene on Dec 13th. You should check him out if you're in the area... or whatever... or not.