Tuesday, July 7, 2009

make new friends but keep the old

one is silver and the other gold... so my good friend fm high school, steph, came to visit me
a little over a week ago
it was a ball...
it's nice to be with old friends
who remember how you are
have i changed through the years? sure thing
but when you get back together
it's like ol' times

we went to the beach....

took her to bagby

two peas in a pod

it was a superb
i stayed up too late
gossiped like good ol' times
caught up and played hard
who's next to visit?

4 comments:

Will & Cheyenne said...

Was that a real hot tub?

jess said...

wood made hot tub! they pipe in (sometimes via logs) the hot springs water there in bagby. it's impressive. outside of estacada.

The Shawcrofts said...

I want to visit! Someday! It looks beautiful and fun there and I MISS YOU!

Sarah said...

I'm next to visit! Two weeks!