Wednesday, October 7, 2009

trying to "up" me

i just saw how the favorite "up"ed me
darn her!
on my mother's blessed birthday...
(yesterday)
i got my flat changed
and waited patiently outside the tire place
and did other things to make my mother proud
while the favorite was blogging about my sweet mother

so in keeping with my tradition
of always being a day late

happy birthday to you mom!
you have many admirers
including most of my friends
who often ask how marsha is...

cheers to you
may you deserve many more hot stone massages in the future!
and remember who got you the naked david statute...

the other favorite...

yours truly

7 comments:

Maggie said...

Good blog! Makes a mother proud. Thanks. There's always room for both of you in the nest. Your friends too. Remember the bunk beds at Gma's and Gpa's. More than one of your friends sacked out there! Love you. If we were friends on facebook you could see the pictures I posted of you.

Maggie said...

I'm hip.

Jaimie said...

HA! I've TOTALLY been friends with mom on facebook for a while now...looks like there isn't room in the nest now! And mom always brags about the ITALIAN purse I got her for her birthday... ;)
jk funny post, especially the first picture.

Sparklebot said...

Happy Birthday Marsha!

Leslie said...

awww...Marsha. One of my favorite peeps. You have a great mom!

glenna said...

I love these photos and I love your mom.

Andrea said...

How is Marsha, anyways!?! How are you? It's fun to read your blog, hope you don't mind.
You're as awesome as ever!