Tuesday, August 31, 2010

busy day back

so 7 a.m. to get a ride down to salem
from my sweet used to be co-worker
got lost looking for my mechanic's home
took civi to honda dealership
was told to let a stereo place
look at it first
long story...
not to be told currently
car toyz,
stereo people fixed problem
for so much less than
honda dealership!
lunch with co-workers
laughing and laughing
active job seeking activities
dr. appointment
that ended here cut in foot that equals
testing to be done...
results in a week
AND
very little walking for 48 hours
no running/hiking for 10-14 days
no hot tubs, swimming, baths
torture!

but i want to go white water rafting friday/saturday
i can bag my foot right? and hang it on the dry side of the boat...
right?

help me out here...

2 comments:

Juli said...

No, you can't. Last time I had minor surgery, I wanted to go to the lake so didn't take care of it. Wound up with a big scar.

Maggie said...

No! your mother says no!