Wednesday, November 3, 2010

some days

are like this... well snake
(my plant i got from juli
when she moved back
to Arkansas in 2004)
are in need of a new transplant
to a bigger and better pot/life/etc.
he got pushed over in the wind
i'm getting pushed to open my mind
accept changes daily
including things i don't want to do
like moving half of my stuff from salem...
a tree fell down on the garage of my old neighbor
and i'll having to move the end of january... again
that's basically 4 small moves in 6 months.
all my choice none the less
my friend/hometeacher will be gaining
his sainthood moving merit badge.
there's days that coordinating things
take up some days
which drives me crazy
when it's not related to a job

as my kind mother reminded me today...
at least i'm not moving in a shopping cart.
i'm grateful i'm not in that circumstance...
and have empathy for those that do.

the sun is still shinning
and it's warm for oregon in november
i even have gone to a zumba dance class
twice in the last week
to cheer me up and dance my worries/other peoples' worries
that i'm worried about away
i'm glad i don't know anyone there

a new pot to grow in
i guess we're both ready
the end. :)