Sunday, August 26, 2007

part two (ccw) unattractive sushi eaters

so it was annie's first try at eating sushi this past weekendshe couldn't have the full experience in the sushi resturant because i was late... (my first time) so we got it to go...
danielle looks like pop-eye with her sushi cheek i personally learned that i look like a snake that can detatch it's jaw in order to eat all that's needed
in case anyone is feeling bad at themselves continue to observe this aweful picture and then look in the mirror and say, i'm fabulous!
i mean look at all those chins! yipes!
i did complete the task though...

overall we did come out sucessfully converting annie to sushi unfortunately for us all:
a. it came with the cost of horrible photos and b. i have a blog


5 comments:

Sparklebot said...

Sushi is gross and you should not have made Annie eat it. But, you are all looking very cute.

jess said...

smash you're obviously closed minded about delicious food called sushi... but i'll take your compliment even if i had 5 chins in my photo...

Beau, Amanda, Gracie, and Evie said...

hahahahahah....HaHaHaHaHa.......AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Oh man!! SERIOUSLY I should wait to read your blog until I am not in a lab full of people looking at me as I fall off my chair laughing. Annie looks hilarious!!!!! And Danielle kind of does look like Popeye but don't tell her I told you so...oh and about your five chins....have you ever thought of taking up running?? hahhaha just kidding you don't have five chins even though I'm not gonna lie you look awful when you eat sushi but your hair is hot

Juli said...

Patrick got me on sushi, but I can't eat the raw kind when pregnant. Otherwise, my pregnancy diet consists of the most possible protein and carbohydrates and calories possible. It's hard to keep up with the hungry little alien inside. PS Only one chin was spotted in the photo; you are beautiful!

jess said...

amanda = rude
juli = kind