Monday, October 29, 2007

warren miller

friday night was warren miller night in park city. i've tried to make it a habit in going so i can get myself pumped up for the winter because really... it could be 85 degrees year round and i'd be so happy... and could live in the red rock peacefully for the rest of my life.

but... since i'm here in da slc, i have to prepare myself for the white stuff...


all i have to say is, warren miller did a great job in the film this year. i even felt like hiking up a mountain in the snow to ski down. hiking mountains isn't my favorite thing, a canyon, any day... mountains, i'll do, in snow... i must be in a good mood. then i thought, hmmm... i wonder how much it is to heli ski. i found a new friend who just bought tele skiis and i think we're going to learn together. i'm excited. for a mere $18 i can be convinced of the delightfulness of winter. i think that's sucessful.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the Warren Miller film festival, if only Pete and I were in SLC one weekend earlier! We should all go skiing sometime this winter! Jacqueline

Noel said...

I love the Warren Miller movies too. It's a really grand way to usher in winter, and get a lift pass super cheap. We're going to go see the movie on Thursday here in Logan. I can't wait.