Thursday, April 30, 2009

old skills brings old friend

so today i yanked out my long handle comb
and gave myself this design...
i haven't done this in awhile
but i wanted to jazz up my ponytail today
i learned this technique from my great friend, smash,
my junior yr in college
then low and behold...
guess who called me out of the blue?
you guessed it smash.
thus it was probably a quick 5 minute question
but we haven't talked for ever.
i will take a rain check on a much needed longer conversation
till after she takes the bar
coincidence?
i think not

3 comments:

Danielle Merket said...

This has nothing to do with your post, but it made me think of you: http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/04/29/2556114.htm

Will & Cheyenne said...

Hey lady~
It was so great to have you up! I loved it! Stay in touch and let me know when other blog is up and running! :)

Sparklebot said...

YES! I did a zig-zag part about three months ago and felt like I was back in college. It's been forever.

sorry for my lame short convo. I'm so stressed out lately. I can't wait for August.

Ok, back to studying for finals.
Loves.