Monday, May 4, 2009

don't you know it's may?

dear oregon,

i appreciate your green, lush and mossy beauty here but i'm writing to inform you that it's may. in the month of may, it's supposed to be sunny. in the month of may, it's not supposed to have eight days of showers and only 2 predicted days of sun. i appreciate that it got over 55 but over 60 would be better. spring is nice and all but it can still be spring with more sun. because of your recent actions i may have to wear my green galoshes daily so i can even get out of my house or feel like leaving my house each morning on my way to work. remember the saying is "april showers bring may flowers" not "may showers." if you could kindly give attention to my needs, i would be very obliged.

sincerely,
me

p.s. i'm not convinced in buying that state sticker with a heart in the middle yet. please convince me to fully love you as a state. it's not a threat, just a mere suggestion.

2 comments:

Kaye and Jared said...

I want pics of that slicker if you do give in!!

Will & Cheyenne said...

Um.......wish I had something better to offer, but July-Oct are awesome!