Sunday, May 17, 2009

you ruin everything for everyone, all the time



listen bike pump
i needed you to work properly on saturday
i'm a woman and i have needs
my needs on saturday was to ride down a single track
you prohibited me to so by malfunctioning
when my friend, matt's tire popped...
the job you were suppposed to do
didn't happen
i don't like driving an hour on a beautiful sunny 80 degree day to corvallis
to NOT ride on a single track
may this new home be a reminder of how you should have worked.

5 comments:

Beau, Amanda, Gracie, and Evie said...

that did NOT look like a bike pump...hahaha

Jose n' Analee said...

That's right Jessie, you show that pump who's boss.

The Shawcrofts said...

Ugh, stupid bike pump! I feel your pain, and I repeat, UGH!

Mike Woods said...

Jess, check out www.notubes.com. You can convert your current tire to a tubeless one. Voila-no flats. Cody, Ty & I converted last year.

Dezi & Brock said...

Funny how you sound like this when you break up with your men. "I'm a woman and I have needs. Let this be a reminder of how you should have worked for me." Hahaha, good job Jess, i like that you know who's really in charge. With your bike pumps and with your men...