Wednesday, May 20, 2009

drivin' in style

no, i'm not pregnant.
i do ride in style though for work
rental cars can seem exciting to drive
when you have a vehicle that has almost 230K
so when i flew into boise...late
this is the champ i got
clean and comfortable
not smelly like the last rental i got from boise
my ride was pretty slick
the best part was having a large soda
and feeling like a true mom
i felt like i fit right in with my idaho plates
i even offered to drive everyone to DQ after our meeting.
no takers though...

5 comments:

Danielle Merket said...

Jess, I really think you should get one of these when Civi dies for good. Just think of all the camping gear/scrapbooking supplies/children/or stolen good you could fit in it? They are great for attracting the fellows too!

Lee said...

I keep thinking of you when I see this clip and thinking you should probably marry one of these guys, or kidnap them in your minivan.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdnjfxXpr7g

Will & Cheyenne said...

Hey, that look like ours! I can't believe you missed your flight!

The Shawcrofts said...

No takers on DQ?! Are you kidding me? I saw a DQ commercial the other day and was so disappointed that there is not one in Tooele. And I had to go to the local Macey's to get a dipped cone, which was NOT nearly as good and I was again disappointed. Next time I am in Salt Lake I am going to hunt down a DQ and eat like 5 ice cream novelties just to make up for the time lost.

Jaimie said...

no takers?!? What a lame bunch of people!