Tuesday, September 7, 2010

personal urban dictionary

just so you know
i have my own personal urban dictionary
no need to google...
just a quick phone call or text
to danielle
and my questions are solved
(ok maybe i verify her answers
sometimes on line...
just to make sure
she's not pulling my leg)

today's question: couture
my thought: a fancy/trendy new way to spell culture
reality after consultation
via phone call
couture definition: fancy fashionable well fitting (customized) things
origin of word-probably french
who knew?
danielle...
not me

it was in response
to finding out
that my new glasses
made by juicy couture
have small gold crowns on the side
and on one side
has a bow with a small rhinestone
this was not observed by me prior to purchase
or after having the glasses a week

yes this is from the person that refused
to wear pink for MANY years
of my life

time changes people?
i'm not sure if for the better...
yet.

the young-ish handsome eye doctor
convinced me
by telling me i looked
professional, cute, and sexy

it's what i needed
ok.
don't judge.

they were even the cheapest frames
i had in my final 3
so i felt he wasn't motivated by money

2 comments:

Danielle Merket said...

I think you need a pair of sweatpants with JUICY across the arse...

Jaimie said...

AH HAAA HAAAA! I remember you trying to convince me at Powell about this "couture." In fact we were in Waikiki yesterday and I saw someone that had that word on their shirt, and I thought, "hmm...I don't think jessie is right..." HA HA! amazing. it was a pretty bad looking shirt too, something only Asians would wear. Oh wait...