Monday, September 13, 2010

splendid weekend

i went back to the beautiful desert
of eastern oregon
to dance up a rock named smith

i lead a 5-10!
even on a bum foot
(don't tell my doctor)
it's been years since i lead
a shout out goes to
jake who peer pressured me to do it
and to zack from boulder
who helped me at the top
remember what to do...

sun and blue skies
continue to rule my heart

i slept under the magnificent array
of brightly beaming stars

today
i found out i won't be getting a peg leg
or have melanoma...
good news...
they said everything was normal
thank you very much

met with a friend/old co-worker
and gained great insight
met up with spencer
for haunted decent pizza
and a weak underground portland tour
don't waste your money here
go to seattle instead

met new friends
and enjoyed a beautiful sunset
pretty excellent
if you ask me

No comments: