Wednesday, July 9, 2008

full circle

so now i am back in antigua guatemala. it is kind of nice to be back to some place you know. copan was nice but it was also nicer to return to water that is not brown...and this is a picture on a light day... and electricity on full time. lucky for me i finally got a ticket back to the states BUT i am flying out of cancun to get there. so friday is when my friends head for the airport and i head back to the bus station heading north. when you save 300 dollars you save 300 dollars... there is no arguing with that. besides i have still got to go to arkansas this summer and spend some quality time with the family. word on the street is my sister has a job teaching people to drive boats and yet i wonder if she has ever driven a boat herself... hmmm....
also here is a pic of amanda and i grubbing some delicious pupusas
on to shopping for gifts for peeps

6 comments:

Sparklebot said...

It'd be worth $300 to me to get home.

Kirsten said...

hey I can't argue with saving money. Hey when you get back to the states...I need your address. Tina wanted to send you a little something and she doesn't know where to send it...you little adventure-ist nomad. :)

Hilary said...

Mmmmmm...pupusas!

Jaimie said...

yes yes, it's true, I'm going to be a boat instructor. scary. But it'll be...exciting. LONG work days, 12hrs +. Yes, I have driven a boat, its just been a couple of years...remember, you were the blessed child to have a running boat your teenage years. I had some pupusas in san fran, they were really good. see you...someday :)
p.s., I'm going back to hawaii! woot woot

Juli said...

MMMMmmmmmm pupusas. Can't wait to see my gifts :)

Leslie said...

That water is gross. You are brave