Wednesday, October 8, 2008

almost there...

i'm in hood river at a lil' coffee shop needing a lil break before my final decent into portland and salem. it's been a long ride from az and i'm in need of a good pair of chino like pants and then a place to lay my head for the night.

boise, the new boulder, was freezing. windy both last night at 1:24 a.m. and this morning when i left. burrr. i'm grateful i'm not living in eastern oregon. there are some pretty parts but i'm moving for some trees to be surrounding me in my life... and for a few other reasons.

as i reached around the columbia river, mt. hood appears in it's majesty and has already told me to come visit soon. it's quite a site with the river and the trees. i'm feeling good about things already. a lil stop to see an amazing waterfall and i will have to return again soon. i'm excited to see a concert at the gorge sometime. it was my wish to see dave matthews at red rocks or there so we shall see. more news to come!

3 comments:

glenna said...

Thinking of you and praying for you.

Sparklebot said...

My old roommate from Corner Down was from Hood River. Weird.

jess said...

thanks glenna

weird smash. please don't tell me it was one of those 2 crazy girls...