Tuesday, October 14, 2008

eatery, mingle, & hugs goodbye for a lil while

so it's been pure madness the past bit... i got the job monday, left fm az tuesday to get to salem by wed night to be in a meeting all day thursday. i searched for a home all day friday & sat and even looked at a few on sunday...

monday came and i found the winner! i had to check one more option to make sure but the duplex won with a little yard. there will be great garden back here in the future.
it looks slightly like a secret passageway to my bedroom... ohh ahh...so by 12:30 p.m. I had keys to my new lil' home and i purchased an airline flight home by 1:15 p.m. and few from portland at 6:50 p.m.
now i'm in utah. tomorrow is packing day and a lil get-to-gether with friends in the evening. if you didn't get an invite i probably don't have your email or phone number. so reply to me and i'll get you the info. packing the truck starts at 5 (i'm hoping on such a short notice i have enough help) then the get -together is at 8 p.m.
life has been in the fast lane... what can i say.

5 comments:

Monica said...

Congrats on the house. It looks awesome. Sorry we can't make it tonight, but we are so excited for you.

Robin said...

I love your new place!!! I'm so excited for you, though we'll miss you here.

Dezi & Brock said...

I would've helped you pack the truck. And I would've helped you drive the truck too!! Ugh, I'm so jealous of your trip. Two years Jess, give me two years and I'll come up!!

Dezi & Brock said...

To live, not visit. I'll visit before then...

Leslie said...

Cute!! I love the loft.