Monday, June 29, 2009

made it!

Gun Time: 4:51:25 Net Time: 4:37:10
so i want to go with net time...
since we started in waves
i think that means i got the net time right?
either way i finished and was happy with the run
so if you go to this website:
you can put in my bib # 9079 and see me come in...
pretty cool
i'm the second one in blue
i have brown hair not blonde hair
in case you forgot
seattle was beautiful!
the course was gorgeous
we ran past a stunning lake on a tree lined road
we went through residential areas
where local middle/high school, girl scouts or whoever
cheered for us
when there wasn't a band
people were cranking michael jackson
we crossed bridges
saw mercer island
saw mt. rainier
went through 2 tunnels
went near the sound
and finished downtown
it was pretty amazing
but i think it may be my only one
yes i'm still sore
yes i hate the stairs in my house
yes i got burnt to a crisp...
(who thinks of sunblock at 4:30 a.m.?)
yes i had a dumb smoking room the night before my race
(priceline doesn't always work out perfect)
yes i still like running...but
yes i'm ready for my mountain bike this weekend
if i can walk normal by then

7 comments:

Rob and Heather said...

Good Job!!! What an accomplishment. Sounds like Life is great up in the NorthWest.

Danielle Merket said...

Um, 4:37 is a great time! You totally ran faster than Tara on the biggest loser. Thanks for the sign:)

Kaye and Jared said...

WOW! You did great!! There is something you can mark off your list! Jessie the marathoner that's going to be your new name.

The Shawcrofts said...

Congratulations! That's a great time! It looks like you had a really fun time, which makes it even better!

Maggie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Will & Cheyenne said...

Congrats!!! I am so proud of you!!

Maggie said...

oops, I guess you showed me who's boss!! I am so proud of you. I wish I could have been there to see you cross the finish line.