Wednesday, May 26, 2010

graduation cap & diapers

recap from my utah trip...
two weeks ago
cousin noel graduates with
his masters in mechanical engineering
although totally happy for him...
i wouldn't mind EVER going
to a college graduation again
they're so boring! and long!
at least mine had an acoustic rendition of
Imagine...
and i thought my dean might
have been drunk or stoned
arriving early and right before graduation was
Cooper!
He's adorable!
and Audrey was walking about
like she didn't have a baby two days before...
naturally may i add...
i'd probably still be in bed
sayin' you can come see me... precious!
so many of the cousins covet
Cooper's name...
but in reality Noel won.
he got married first
and had the first great grandchild...
And Cooper seems fitting to such a cute baby...
who knows what the rest "could have been Coopers"
might have looked like...

2 comments:

Noel said...

I have to agree with you on how boring graduation was. I was a little disappointed because Audrey's graduation had bagpipes. I was really hoping for bagpipes. Thanks for coming. I know you mostly just wanted to see little Cooper. Thanks also for not hating because we took the name. We're all good and he's getting cuter every day.

Jaimie said...

Yeah, Noel is definitely THE favorite now. :) He did indeed beat us to the name, but it will still make a great middle name (not that we've come up with names or anything...) yes about graduations, but I'll be offended if you don't go to MINE in DECEMBERRRRRRRR.