Monday, May 24, 2010

my new favorite place in oregon

in order for me to take you here
you must be able to walk across the log...

even shingles have been added
so no one slips

small hill up
to a piece of paradise

humor me o.k...
i couldn't get enough of this place
lots of pictures to follow... hippies make things nicer
don't you worry
i got in every single one
of those pools
starting at the bottom
working my way up to the warmest...a new hiking outfit
towel with raincoat with chacos
oregon loveliness


and yes it's may
and i was cold
and had to wear a beanie...

5 comments:

Globe Trecker said...

Very cool! Hot springs rock.

Maggie said...

I'm not sure I can "Cross over the Bridge" Maybe I can wear blinders.

Jaimie said...

nice! very nice. when we come to visit someday, we will go there :)

Wooden's said...

amazing. you are so lucky to live in such a lush place

Unknown said...

I want to go.