Tuesday, March 10, 2009

bang gang

i'm in. i love getting my haircut. this new girl i went to today was fabulous. she took her time and i was putty in her hands. i love when people play with my hair. it reminds me (slightly taking advantage) of a guy in high school that i knew had a semi-crush on me and asking him to brush my long brown hair back then for hours in a van ride to some school activity. this woman today was meticulous and i closed my eyes and pretended i was in a distance warm place and was sad to reopen to see my pasty pale oregonian face. oh well you can't have everything right? so here's a looky... do i need more bangs?

and please post some comment sometime. i'm feeling cheated on having no comments. this could have been a bad idea in general but no one posted so i did it.

11 comments:

Maggie said...

cute....and it covers up that tetherball scar.

HollyCate said...

I LOVE it!

Juli said...

I'm liking the bangs; you could even do a little more!

Jaimie said...

I like! these pictures are a lot better than the one you sent over the phone. Yeah, you're right, you're pale. Hm, maybe you should come visit me? Oh yeah, that's right, you've already "been there, done that." Although the weather has been crappy for a while now.

Kirsten said...

DARLING! That's all I have to say.

Hilary said...

Cute! I like you with bangs and to be perfectly honest have always been a little jealous of those who can pull them off:) Lets talk sometime eh?

Kathy said...

What teatherball scar??? I don't remember that...ummm?? I do like the bang thing. They do make u look cute and sexy..hehe

glenna said...

I'm all about bangs. I say more bangs and a big round brush.

Hey, Jess. I'm thinking of you. Hoping all is well.

Robin said...

Super cute cut! Love the bangs!

ram said...

Jessie's hair = WIN

Sparklebot said...

I think it's an appropriate amount, but your face shape could handle more.