Saturday, March 14, 2009

i needed you

dear brett dennen,

thank you for your concert last night. you picked me up, gave me hope, made me want to pray better, be better, be more gracious and grateful. it seemed like every song was for me. i sounds like you've read :"White Privilege: Unpacking the Invisible Knapsack" and own up and take it to heart to. thank you for your lyrics. i can't wait to hear more of your 40-some odd songs made in Jan 2008. thank you for you passion and message of your music. it was seen in your face and the way your body moved to feel the music. as an artist you inspired my mind to new ideas, thoughts, and actions. i want to be more grateful, forgiving, and loving.

thank you.

a more devoted fan...

sincerely,

me



1 comment:

Caddie said...

I really like your pictures, especially those of nature. I always wished to see Oregon and the other western states. We had a close friend from Eugene,OR who studied for the ministry here in east TN. He's a minister there now- Irwin and Carol Smutz. Wish I knew how to contact them. It's been 30 years. I will be back - your site is great
Carolyn Tester