Friday, July 23, 2010

the line up

my father made the righteous decision
to come with me to alaska
he'll be arriving on the 3rd...
it's a way to welcome retirementi'll be anxious to see some beloved people:
first will be kaye and jared
and their cute kids
they might even be picking me up at the airport
with a trailer heading for the hills
i can't waitthen we'll be heading to soldotna
to see my aunt glenna and uncle michael then i also found out my 2nd cousin Amanda...
(sorry i don't have any old moab
photos on my computer)
and her hubby are living in AK for the summer
so we'll see them


and last but not least our friend, Ryan
who we met one snowy Christmas Eve
when he and i got stuck in Farmington, NM
and my dad picked 3 of us up
so we could get to our different destinations
for Christmas time.


Cheers to good times ahead.

5 comments:

Danielle Merket said...

I'm so jealous of you and Dennis! I hope you have a great time, get to eat lots of fresh fish, and find some fun fur lingerie (the one thing I was sad I didn't buy while I was in AK....)

glenna said...

I'm looking forward to seeing you both! I hope the rain stops a little while you are here. And I've never seen fur lingerie... maybe I better get busy making some.

glenna said...

And I'm so glad to see that bear spray in Kaye's backpack!

glenna said...

And look how great that photo of Dennis is! He is pointing True North to Alaska.

Jaimie said...

I'm slightly bitter that you're adding yet ANOTHER place to your list of many of places you have been in the world, but I know you'll have fun. btw, I'm currently the favorite until the 3rd, ask dad why. And yes, your wallpaper is gone. I think you have to go to the website and get a code, because on my blog it says that mine will be deleted too and I have to get a code from the website. LAME.