Wednesday, February 25, 2009

she's a maniac... maniac

holly is coming to visit this weekend and i'm so excited. this song comes to my head when i think of holly. if you haven't had the chance you need her to do the dance to this song... because she's dancin' likes she's never danced before... you know the words.
i have visions of F-U-N dancing in my head. i'm hoping to give her the gift of oregon: complete with p-town, the coast and trees. i'm crossing my fingers for a yurt near the beach, rain slickers and eclectic shops, the experience of some dense moss covered trees with a waterfall nearby and being beat miserably at scrabble and catch up time.
yellow jello! i'm waiting for you!

3 comments:

Jaimie said...

Aw Holly, everyone that knows her at some point in their life secretly wishes they were like her. :) I wish someone would come visit ME. I garantee better weather anyway...

Jill said...

Yeah! I think there is no better way to do Oregon than with Jesse & Holly. I hope you guys have a great time!

Dainon. said...

That sorta sounds like the perfect equation for greatness.